This webinar features Bill Pearson II and Jack Murphy of IWC Innovations
Water management is a strategic way to manage risk, regulatory compliance and prevent illness in your facility. There are a lot of steps that need to be taken when it comes to managing your water systems on both the potable and non-potable side. From a corporate perspective, water management can be a daunting task.
In this interactive webinar, you’ll learn from veteran water specialists Bill Pearson and Jack Murphy about best practices when it comes to the overall water management strategy across your portfolio.
Join us to learn
- How to keep your facilities safe from waterborne pathogens like Legionella
- How to perform due diligence in new acquisitions
- Top construction and renovations best practices to follow
- What to do if your water main breaks
- How to implement a robust, standardized water management strategy across your entire portfolio
NOTICE: The information contained in this presentation is intended to provide general information but not advice about certain regulations and initiatives. This is not intended as legal or other advice and each situation may vary depending on the particular facts and circumstances. You should not act upon this information without first consulting with qualified legal counsel.