This webinar features Jadi Endl, Sr. Product Consultant at Direct Supply and Pat Jadick, Occupational Therapist/Therapy Business Consultant.
As a result of participating in this session, attendees will:
- (Knowledge) Define which furniture features are most important to enhance your residents’ safety and care
- (Comprehension) Discuss how:
- Resident independence is supported and promoted by firm support surfaces, appropriate dimensions and other industry-specific design features
- Properly designed furniture will enhance staff efficiencies during day-to-day cleaning and maintenance • Investing in industry-specific, contract-grade furniture is a more cost-effective solution
- (Application) Demonstrate how the appropriate furniture can help sustain resident comfort, satisfaction and well-being as well as employee safety and productivity throughout the life cycle of the furniture.
To register for future webinars or for more information, visit http://www.directsupply.com/webinars or email email@example.com
Notice: This video is intended to provide information to Direct Supply’s customers, does not constitute medical or legal advice, and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or treatment of individual patients or conditions, or as a substitute for the advice of a licensed medical professional. Direct Supply specifically disclaims all responsibility for any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the material in this video. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, transmit, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on or distribute any part of this video.